terça-feira, 29 de julho de 2008

A Little ...

I like sleepling in your clothes
To smell you makes it all come down
When i tink about me and you
Sometimes i get a little loud
Turn my fantasy in to the truth
I wanna make it like a dream for you
Lying here
Imagine you with me
Rainy night
Move slowly
Up my thighs
Taste the honey
Whisper words
in my ear
I'm insatiable
And it's all your fault
Much lust involved
Get me off
Your sexuality
A storm inside of me
Make me scream
Obscenities
Kiss my skin my heart is racing
Caught up in the waves of passion up and down
The way you move my body all around
Take me
Feel my rain came
A little
Shuuutttttt...

2 comentários:

Pearl disse...

Make the sounds that you know i like to ear!!

kiss

Touch disse...

Pearl

Those sounds make a girl's world go around!!!

Kiss